Sunday 23 June 2013

Which Do Love Online Shopping or Local High Street Shops

do you love online shopping? add your comments at handmade greeting cards blog





I just wanted to write a short article on my favourite thing I love Shopping Online! I would love to thank the person who invented the Internet and not forgetting the computer as without these lovely things we would not be able to shop online how sad would that be!!

I know you could say that we are killing the humble local high street I don’t think we are I think we can all have a slice of the big cake!!



The main reason why I love to shopping online its very simple really I can be at home in my environment and go online and search for what I want at anytime of the day or night!! The local high street shops close at certain times to give the staff a break and do they need it!! As online it never closes online shops are open 24 hours a day 365 days of the year!! O yes that is not me in the picture below!!!!!

i love shopping online at home


You can find anything you like on the internet from unique greeting cards or order yourself a pizza or book your special holiday of a lifetime!! So you can see it is fantastic that you have the ability to do this. 
  

With the local high streets firstly you have to get there by car train or bus if it’s a car you have to find somewhere to part the car if you can find a space!!! 



Then if it’s a Saturday you have to put up with lots other people doing the same thing shopping they are pushing shoving and in world of their own its like they are in there own little bubble and no other shopper will burst it!!!

In my own home I have none of this problems all I have to worry about have I paid the Internet people also my electricity bill so I can use my PC!!

So if you love lots of people around you then your high street will give you the fix you need or if you want to shop online in your own time then this is for you.

Thanks for reading my short article I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment